KN95 Anti-Particulate Face Mask (30 pack)
KN95 face masks are suitable for respiratory protection and can help prevent the spread of germs. These masks protect the wearer from particulates such as dust, haze, bacteria, pollen, allergens, viruses, droplets, and other harmful airborne particles, at a higher filter efficiency than
- Amount: This is a 30 pack of KN95 face masks
- Filtration Efficiency: ≥95%
- Regular Color: White
- Mask Style: Hanging ear
- Breathing Valve Device: No
- Material: This anti-particulate mask is made of non-woven fabrics filtering material
- Functions: High-quality filtration material, smooth ventilation, refuse odor can effectively prevent haze, pollen, dust, germs, allergies, smoke, pollution, PM2.5 ,Ash ,etc.
- Features: KN95 face mask uses ear-hook headband, which is not easy to fall off; built-in nose strip, better sealing; more fit to the face; high-efficiency electrostatic filter cotton & meltblown non-woven fabric; adjustable nose clip helps in obtaining a secure seal.
- Storage Temperature: -20 degrees (-4 degrees F) to +40 degrees (+104 degrees F)
- Storage Humidity: less than 80% RH
- Shelf Life: 3 years (see the product packaging for the production date)
Precautions Before Use
1. The overall appearance of the mask is not damaged or seriously polluted.
2. The headband is not damaged and has good elasticity.
3. The nose clip is not damaged or broken.
How to Wear?
1. Pull the ear straps with both hands to ensure that the nose clip is pointing upwards.
2. Wear a mask, put your chin in the mask, and hang the ear strap behind your ears with both hands.
3. Adjust to a comfortable position so that the mask fits the face.
4. Press the index finger and middle finger of both hands to adjust the nose clip until it is close to the bridge of the nose.
5. Perform airtightness test (see below).
How to Perform Air Tightness Test?
1. Put your hands and fingers together and buckle to the mask. Do not move the mask position.
2. Inhale vigorously, then hold your breath for a few seconds, and feel that the mask has collapsed inwardly.
3. Exhale vigorously, then hold your breath for a few seconds, and feel that the mask has a significant outward swelling.
4. If there is air leakage, please re-check according to steps 1-3 until the requirements of 2 and 3 are met at the same time.
5. Only the masks that have passed the 1-3 step inspection can meet the airtightness requirements of protective masks.
Important to Note
1. This product is just suitable for adults.
2. Can’t be washed for recycling use.
3. Store in a well-ventilated, dark and dry environment, away from fire sources and pollution.
4. Don’t use it in place that oxygen density below 18%.
5. Don’t cover your nose with a napkin while using this mask.
6. Don’t use it if the mask was polluted.
Masks can filter certain contaminants, but do not eliminate the risk of illness or infection. Wrongly using a mask can lead to illness or even death. Materials that come into direct contact with the skin may cause allergic reactions in certain sensitive individuals.